- Czech emigration
- Migrants' civic participation, migrants' family relationships
- Contemporary trends in migration studies
- 2013 – today postgraduate studies in "Social Geography and Regional Development", Faculty of Sciences of the Charles University in Prague
- 2010 – 2012 graduate studies in „International Migration and Ethnic Relations", Faculty of Culture and Society, Malmö University, Švédsko
- 2009 - 2010 Erasmus internship, Department of Sociology, University of Warwick, UK
- 2007 – 2010 bachelor studies in "Sociology and Social Policy", Faculty of Social Sciences of the Charles University in Prague
- PEYCHLOVÁ, K. (2014): The manifestation of structural and individual-level factors for the nature of transnational family relationships: case study on Czech migrants in Sweden. Journal of Safety Research and Applications (online), Vol. 6, special no. Migration. ISSN 1803-3687.