Kristýna Janurová (born Peychlová), M.A.
- Czech emigration
- Migrants' civic participation, migrants' family relationships
- Contemporary trends in migration studies
- 2013 – today postgraduate studies in "Social Geography and Regional Development", Faculty of Sciences of the Charles University in Prague
- 2010 – 2012 graduate studies in „International Migration and Ethnic Relations", Faculty of Culture and Society, Malmö University, Švédsko
- 2009 - 2010 Erasmus internship, Department of Sociology, University of Warwick, UK
- 2007 – 2010 bachelor studies in "Sociology and Social Policy", Faculty of Social Sciences of the Charles University in Prague
- Influence of the extent of integration into the host society on the civic engagement and political participation of Czech post-1989 migrants in the transnational context of the EU , GAUK
- DRBOHLAV, D., JANUROVÁ, K. (2019): Migration and Integration in Czechia: Policy Advances and the Hand Brake of Populism. Migration Policy Institute - published online. Available HERE.
- JANUROVÁ, K. (2018): The Unbearable Lightness of Moving: Czech Migrants Making a Home (or Not) in the UK. Sociologický časopis/Czech Sociological Review, 54, 3, s. 315-342. Available HERE.
- JANUROVÁ, K., PAVELKOVÁ, L. (2018): Česko jako malá laboratoř mezinárodní migrace. Geografické rozhledy, 27, 4, s. 20-23.
- PEYCHLOVÁ, K. (2014): The manifestation of structural and individual-level factors for the nature of transnational family relationships: case study on Czech migrants in Sweden. Journal of Safety Research and Applications (online), Vol. 6, special no. Migration. ISSN 1803-3687.